Call for Papers
Call for papers.
- Contributions for oral communications and posters in the field of Plant Growth Modeling,
Simulation, Visualization and Applications are welcome.
Preferred topics are:
- Plant and Ecosystem Architecture Data Acquisition and Analysis
- Mathematical Modeling and Simulation of Plant Growth
- Modeling and Simulation of Plant Community, Landscape and Ecosystems
- Calibration, Optimization, Optimal control and Limit State Analysis
- Theory and Techniques for Plant and Landscape Visualization
The manuscript should be submitted before April 1, extended to April 18, 2009, as 4 pages
short papers (preferred for posters) or as 8 pages for regular papers.
Abstract submission is open on EasyChair :
(Click on the bottom line to create your account if your are unknown from Easy Chair)
Submission format is the IEEE Conference Publishing Services
(CPS) format, as defined from
Download shortpaths: Pdf file format instruction;
.doc text sample,
latex (zipped file) text sample.
- Paper selection
The manuscripts will be reviewed by the PMA09 International Scientific
Best contributions will be invited to submit to the following journals: Annals of Botany,
Journal of Computer Sciences and Technology and International Journal of Virtual Reality.
(For PMA06, 22 papers were published in these three journals).
- February 2009 -
ŽAll Rights Reserved PMA09, 2008-2010